International Game Tech (IGT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 CapEx Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
International Game Tech (NYSE: IGT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
The Company continues to expect adjusted EBITDA of $1,740-$1,790 million for the full year 2016 period. Capital expenditures excluding upfront Lotto concession payments are now expected to be no more than $550 million. This compares to previous capital expenditure guidance of $550-$580 million. Net debt is still expected to be $7,700-$7,900 million at the end of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on International Game Tech (IGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!