International Game Tech (IGT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 CapEx Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
International Game Tech (NYSE: IGT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.27 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
The Company continues to expect adjusted EBITDA of $1,740-$1,790 million for the full year 2016 period. Capital expenditures excluding upfront Lotto concession payments are now expected to be no more than $550 million. This compares to previous capital expenditure guidance of $550-$580 million. Net debt is still expected to be $7,700-$7,900 million at the end of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on International Game Tech (IGT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!