Internap Network Services Corp (INAP) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Lowers Outlook
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Internap Network Services Corp (NASDAQ: INAP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $74 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.32 million.
Internap Network Services Corp sees FY2016 revenue of $297-300 million, versus prior guidance of $300-305 million and the consensus of $300.36 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Internap Network Services Corp (INAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!