Internap Network Services Corp (INAP) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Lowers Outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Internap Network Services Corp (NASDAQ: INAP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.15), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $74 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.32 million.
Internap Network Services Corp sees FY2016 revenue of $297-300 million, versus prior guidance of $300-305 million and the consensus of $300.36 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Internap Network Services Corp (INAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!