Intermolecular (IMI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intermolecular (NASDAQ: IMI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $11.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $12.2 million.
Intermolecular sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.12)-($0.10), versus the consensus of ($0.03). Intermolecular sees Q3 2016 revenue of $9.5-10.0 million, versus the consensus of $14.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intermolecular (IMI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!