Interline Brands, Inc. (IBI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Celator Pharma (CPXX) Near Deal to be Acquired by Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
Interline Brands, Inc. (NYSE: IBI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.23 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JA Solar Holdings (JASO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Modules Shipments Rose 4%; Offers Q2 Outlook
- Tech Data (TECD) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Guides Q2 Above the Street
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Flat with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!