Interline Brands, Inc. (IBI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Interline Brands, Inc. (NYSE: IBI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.23 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Guides Q4 Below Street
- Global concerns may shrink Wall Street's third-quarter estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!