Interline Brands, Inc. (IBI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
Interline Brands, Inc. (NYSE: IBI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.23 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clorox Co. (CLX) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c; Reaffirms FY EPS
- Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (RUTH) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Spirit Aerosystems (SPR) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c; Brings FY14 EPS Outlook In-Line with Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!