Interline Brands, Inc. (IBI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Interline Brands, Inc. (NYSE: IBI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.23 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q1 FFO; Guides Q2, FY16 FFO
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!