Interline Brands, Inc. (IBI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall St. opens higher on signs from China
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
Interline Brands, Inc. (NYSE: IBI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.30, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $322.23 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance; Company Approves $100M Buyback
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17
- Fifth Street Finance (FSC) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!