Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Intercept Pharma (NASDAQ: ICPT) reported Q3 EPS of ($3.59), versus the analyst estimate of ($3.82). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.77 million.
For the three months ended September 30, 2016, Intercept reported a net loss of $88.8 million. GAAP operating expense for the three months ended September 30, 2016 was $88.2 million. Non-GAAP adjusted operating expense1 for the three months ended September 30, 2016 was $75.0 million, which excludes non-cash stock-based compensation expense of $12.5 million and depreciation expense of $0.6 million.
Ocaliva Commercial Update
Net U.S. Ocaliva sales for the quarter were $4.7 million.
Ocaliva was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 27, 2016 for the treatment of PBC in combination with ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) in adults with an inadequate response to UDCA or as monotherapy in adults unable to tolerate UDCA. Intercept launched Ocaliva in the United States in June 2016 and in conjunction launched Interconnect®, a comprehensive, personalized program that connects patients with dedicated Care Coordinators who help them understand their disease and provides treatment support and, for eligible patients, financial assistance options.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intercept Pharma (ICPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!