Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 23c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intercept Pharma (NASDAQ: ICPT) reported Q3 EPS of ($3.59), versus the analyst estimate of ($3.82). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.77 million.
For the three months ended September 30, 2016, Intercept reported a net loss of $88.8 million. GAAP operating expense for the three months ended September 30, 2016 was $88.2 million. Non-GAAP adjusted operating expense1 for the three months ended September 30, 2016 was $75.0 million, which excludes non-cash stock-based compensation expense of $12.5 million and depreciation expense of $0.6 million.
Ocaliva Commercial Update
Net U.S. Ocaliva sales for the quarter were $4.7 million.
Ocaliva was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on May 27, 2016 for the treatment of PBC in combination with ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) in adults with an inadequate response to UDCA or as monotherapy in adults unable to tolerate UDCA. Intercept launched Ocaliva in the United States in June 2016 and in conjunction launched Interconnect®, a comprehensive, personalized program that connects patients with dedicated Care Coordinators who help them understand their disease and provides treatment support and, for eligible patients, financial assistance options.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intercept Pharma (ICPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!