Interactive Intelligence (ININ) Posts Q3 In-Line non-GAAP EPS of $0.37
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Interactive Intelligence (Nasdaq: ININ) reports Q3 non-GAAP EPS of $0.37, even wtih the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter was $41.8 million, which compares to the estimate of $41.38 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!