Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ: IBKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $345 million versus the consensus estimate of $351.79 million.
- 56% Electronic Brokerage pretax profit margin for this quarter, down from 61% in the year-ago quarter.
- 16% Market Making pretax profit margin for this quarter, down from 51% in the year-ago quarter.
- Customer equity grew 33% from the year-ago quarter to $82.7 billion and customer debits increased 15% to $18.1 billion.
- Customer accounts increased 15% from the year-ago quarter to 370 thousand.
- Total DARTs decreased 11% from the year-ago quarter to 609 thousand.
- Brokerage segment equity was $3.9 billion. Total equity was $5.9 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Interactive Brokers (IBKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Tops Q3 FFO by 4c
- Independent Bank Group (IBTX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Auburn National Bancorp (AUBN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.54
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!