Inter Parfums (IPAR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inter Parfums (NASDAQ: IPAR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $117.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.16 million.
2016 Guidance Affirmed
Mr. Greenberg concluded by saying, “We continue to expect 2016 net sales to be in the range of $500 million to $510 million. Excluding the impact of the previously reported tax settlement, we are on track to meet our net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. goal of between $1.05 and $1.10 per diluted share; inclusive of the tax settlement, we expect net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. to come in between $1.01 and $1.06 per diluted share.” Guidance assumes the dollar remains at current levels.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inter Parfums (IPAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c