Inter Parfums (IPAR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Inter Parfums (NASDAQ: IPAR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $117.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $116.16 million.
2016 Guidance Affirmed
Mr. Greenberg concluded by saying, “We continue to expect 2016 net sales to be in the range of $500 million to $510 million. Excluding the impact of the previously reported tax settlement, we are on track to meet our net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. goal of between $1.05 and $1.10 per diluted share; inclusive of the tax settlement, we expect net income attributable to Inter Parfums, Inc. to come in between $1.01 and $1.06 per diluted share.” Guidance assumes the dollar remains at current levels.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inter Parfums (IPAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!