Intelsat S. A. (I) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Reaffirms
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Intelsat S. A. (NYSE: I) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $542.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $537.15 thousand.
Intelsat S. A. reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intelsat S. A. (I) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!