Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Reports In-Line Q3 Loss
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intellipharmaceutics (NASDAQ: IPCI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $554.9 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $530 thousand.
- In October 2016, the Company entered into a license and commercial supply agreement with Mallinckrodt LLC ("Mallinckrodt"), granting Mallinckrodt an exclusive license to market, sell and distribute in the U.S. the following extended release drug product candidates (the "licensed products") for which the Company has Abbreviated New Drug Applications (“ANDAs”) filed with the FDA:
- Quetiapine fumarate extended-release tablets (generic Seroquel XR®) – ANDA Tentatively Approved by FDA
- Desvenlafaxine extended-release tablets (generic Pristiq®) – ANDA Under FDA Review
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets (generic Lamictal® XR™) – ANDA Under FDA Review
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q3 FFO by 5c
- WSFS Financial (WSFS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!