Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) Reports In-Line Q3 Loss
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Intellipharmaceutics (NASDAQ: IPCI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $554.9 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $530 thousand.
- In October 2016, the Company entered into a license and commercial supply agreement with Mallinckrodt LLC ("Mallinckrodt"), granting Mallinckrodt an exclusive license to market, sell and distribute in the U.S. the following extended release drug product candidates (the "licensed products") for which the Company has Abbreviated New Drug Applications (“ANDAs”) filed with the FDA:
- Quetiapine fumarate extended-release tablets (generic Seroquel XR®) – ANDA Tentatively Approved by FDA
- Desvenlafaxine extended-release tablets (generic Pristiq®) – ANDA Under FDA Review
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets (generic Lamictal® XR™) – ANDA Under FDA Review
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intellipharmaceutics (IPCI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!