Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Issues Q4 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 18, 2016 4:05 PM EDT)
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue was $15.8 billion, versus $15.58 billion expected.
Adjusted gross margin was 64.8 percent, versus 63.0 percent expected.
Sees Q4 revenue of $15.7 billion, +/- $800 million and gross margin percentage of 63 percent on a non-GAAP basis. The Street sees Q4 revenue of $15.86 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Intel (INTC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!