Integramed America Inc. (INMD) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.14, Tops by 1c
- Market Wrap: New Home Sales Surge; ChannelAdvisor Goes Public; Japan Falls Flat
- Animal Spirits Alive and Well as U.S. Stocks Buck Massive Japanese Sell-Off
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/23: (BLOX) (P) (MRVL) Higher; (SHLD) (AVEO) (CRM)
- Pandora (P) Pops Higher on Q1 Results; Expands Listener Base by 2.5M Subs
- Corporate Stock Buybacks Driving Today's Action?
Integramed America Inc. (Nasdaq: INMD) reports Q2 EPS of $0.14, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter was $61.68 million, which compares to the estimate of $63.37 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q2, FY14 Outlook
- UPDATE: Sears Holding Corp. (SHLD) Reports Q1 Loss of $1.29
- Pandora Media (P) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenue & Guidance Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!