Instructure (INST) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Instructure (NYSE: INST) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.34), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $30.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.28 million.
Instructure sees Q4 2016 EPS of ($0.42)-($0.44), versus the consensus of ($0.45). Instructure sees Q4 2016 revenue of $30.4-31 million, versus the consensus of $32.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Instructure (INST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!