Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Insteel Industries (NASDAQ: IIIN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $103.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $125.11 million.
"As we move into fiscal 2017, it is unclear whether the softening in shipments we experienced during the fourth fiscal quarter represents a temporary lull or will persist," commented H.O. Woltz III, Insteel's president and CEO. "Although recent macro indicators for our construction end-markets have been mixed, customer sentiment remains positive and we expect demand for our products will be favorably impacted by the FAST Act together with increased infrastructure spending at the state and local level.
"The expansion of our Houston PC strand facility remains on track to begin start-up activities before the end of the first quarter of fiscal 2017. The investments we are making realign the plant's capacity with the requirements of the Texas market and should position it to achieve costs that are comparable to our other strand facilities."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Insteel Industries (IIIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Announces Presentation of Brigatinib Phase 1/2, ALTA Trial Data; ORRs of 53% and 67% Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!