Insperity (NSP) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Insperity (NYSE: NSP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $702.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $710.3 million.
Full year 2016 adjusted EPS guidance remains at a 62% increase over 2015
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Insperity (NSP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Offers Prelim. Q4 and FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!