Inovio Pharma (INO) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Inovio Pharma (NASDAQ: INO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.95 million.
As of June 30, 2016, cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments were $134.5 million compared with $163.0 million as of December 31, 2015. There were 73.5 million shares outstanding and 81.2 million fully diluted.
The Company sold 119,400 shares of common stock at an average price of $11.12 per share, for net proceeds of $1.3 million, under the ATM common stock sales agreement implemented during the period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inovio Pharma (INO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
- Regis Corporation (RGS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- MPLX LP (MPLX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!