Inovio Pharma (INO) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inovio Pharma (NASDAQ: INO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.26), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.95 million.
As of June 30, 2016, cash and cash equivalents and short-term investments were $134.5 million compared with $163.0 million as of December 31, 2015. There were 73.5 million shares outstanding and 81.2 million fully diluted.
The Company sold 119,400 shares of common stock at an average price of $11.12 per share, for net proceeds of $1.3 million, under the ATM common stock sales agreement implemented during the period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Inovio Pharma (INO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!