Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenue Ahead of Consensus
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.74, versus $0.67 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $163.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!