Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenue Ahead of Consensus
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.74, versus $0.67 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $163.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Jason Industries (JASN) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms Outlook
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!