Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenue Ahead of Consensus
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.74, versus $0.67 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $163.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fox Factory Holding Corp. (FOXF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1, FY14
- Mens Wearhouse, Inc. (MW) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c
- John Wiley & Sons Inc. (JW-A) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.88
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!