Innospec Inc. (IOSP) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Revenue Ahead of Consensus
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Innospec Inc. (NASDAQ: IOSP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.74, versus $0.67 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $163.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Up 3%, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!