Innocoll AG (INNL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Innocoll AG (NASDAQ: INNL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.62), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.73). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.04 million.
As of June 30, 2016, cash and cash equivalents totaled $53.8 million compared to $22.7 million as of March 31, 2016. The cash and cash equivalents position includes the $37.4 million net proceeds from the public equity follow-on and $11.2 million from the drawdown of the second tranche of the European Investment Bank loan.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Innocoll AG (INNL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!