Innocoll AG (INNL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Innocoll AG (NASDAQ: INNL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.62), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.73). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.04 million.
As of June 30, 2016, cash and cash equivalents totaled $53.8 million compared to $22.7 million as of March 31, 2016. The cash and cash equivalents position includes the $37.4 million net proceeds from the public equity follow-on and $11.2 million from the drawdown of the second tranche of the European Investment Bank loan.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Innocoll AG (INNL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!