Innocoll AG (INNL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Innocoll AG (NASDAQ: INNL) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.62), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.73). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.04 million.
As of June 30, 2016, cash and cash equivalents totaled $53.8 million compared to $22.7 million as of March 31, 2016. The cash and cash equivalents position includes the $37.4 million net proceeds from the public equity follow-on and $11.2 million from the drawdown of the second tranche of the European Investment Bank loan.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Innocoll AG (INNL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c