InnerWorkings (INWK) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280 million versus the consensus estimate of $267.27 million.
InnerWorkings sees FY2016 EPS of $0.31-$0.34, versus prior guidance of $0.30-$0.33 and the consensus of $0.33. InnerWorkings sees FY2016 revenue of $1.075-1.082 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.06-1.08 billion and the consensus of $1.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on InnerWorkings (INWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!