InnerWorkings (INWK) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.11, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280 million versus the consensus estimate of $267.27 million.
InnerWorkings sees FY2016 EPS of $0.31-$0.34, versus prior guidance of $0.30-$0.33 and the consensus of $0.33. InnerWorkings sees FY2016 revenue of $1.075-1.082 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.06-1.08 billion and the consensus of $1.08 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on InnerWorkings (INWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton (HAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!