InnerWorkings (INWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $269.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $265.08 million.InnerWorkings reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on InnerWorkings (INWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- American River Bankshares (AMRB) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Nucor (NUE) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!