InnerWorkings (INWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadows OPEC-led cuts
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dish Network (DISH) to Overweight
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.11, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $269.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $265.08 million.InnerWorkings reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on InnerWorkings (INWK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!