Ingram Micro Inc. (IM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.57 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingram Micro Celebrates Top-Performing U.S. Vendor Partners
- Childrens Place (PLCE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Nudges FY14 EPS Midpoint Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!