Ingram Micro Inc. (IM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.57 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jiayuan.com (DATE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Optibase Ltd (OBAS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!