Ingram Micro Inc. (IM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.57 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- IMRIS CEO Jay D. Miller to present at the 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!