Ingram Micro Inc. (IM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.57 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingram Micro (IM) to Acquire RRC's CEE Division
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Energen (EGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c