Ingram Micro Inc. (IM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street propped up by tech, discretionary stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil prices fall as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.75 million versus the consensus estimate of $8.57 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!