Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Raises Outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.41, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.56 billion.
Ingersoll-Rand sees FY2016 adj-EPS of $4.17-$4.22, versus the consensus of $4.09.
“Our third-quarter results demonstrate our consistently strong operating performance with top- quartile organic growth, EPS growth and cash flow as a percentage of net income relative to our multi-industry peer group, driving long-term value for our shareholders,” said Michael W. Lamach, chairman and chief executive officer. “The business operating system that underpins our execution drives innovation, productivity, energy efficiency and sustainability while supporting world-class employee engagement, all of which builds a continuing culture of winning the right way.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sallie Mae (SLM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Oclaro (OCLR) Offers Prelim. Q2 Results
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!