Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Raises Outlook
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.41, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.56 billion.
Ingersoll-Rand sees FY2016 adj-EPS of $4.17-$4.22, versus the consensus of $4.09.
“Our third-quarter results demonstrate our consistently strong operating performance with top- quartile organic growth, EPS growth and cash flow as a percentage of net income relative to our multi-industry peer group, driving long-term value for our shareholders,” said Michael W. Lamach, chairman and chief executive officer. “The business operating system that underpins our execution drives innovation, productivity, energy efficiency and sustainability while supporting world-class employee engagement, all of which builds a continuing culture of winning the right way.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!