Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Raises Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.41, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.56 billion.
Ingersoll-Rand sees FY2016 adj-EPS of $4.17-$4.22, versus the consensus of $4.09.
“Our third-quarter results demonstrate our consistently strong operating performance with top- quartile organic growth, EPS growth and cash flow as a percentage of net income relative to our multi-industry peer group, driving long-term value for our shareholders,” said Michael W. Lamach, chairman and chief executive officer. “The business operating system that underpins our execution drives innovation, productivity, energy efficiency and sustainability while supporting world-class employee engagement, all of which builds a continuing culture of winning the right way.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!