Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ingersoll-Rand (NYSE: IR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.41, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.56 billion.
Ingersoll-Rand sees FY2016 adj-EPS of $4.17-$4.22, versus the consensus of $4.09.
“Our third-quarter results demonstrate our consistently strong operating performance with top- quartile organic growth, EPS growth and cash flow as a percentage of net income relative to our multi-industry peer group, driving long-term value for our shareholders,” said Michael W. Lamach, chairman and chief executive officer. “The business operating system that underpins our execution drives innovation, productivity, energy efficiency and sustainability while supporting world-class employee engagement, all of which builds a continuing culture of winning the right way.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ingersoll-Rand (IR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!