Infusystem (INFU) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.03
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Infusystem (NYSE: INFU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $19.1 million, versus $17.2 million reported last year.
Infusystem reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Infusystem (INFU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!