InfraREIT (HIFR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
InfraREIT (NYSE: HIFR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32.
- Net income range of $67 million to $73 million
- Net income attributable to InfraREIT, Inc. common stockholders per share range of $1.10 to $1.20
- Capital expenditure range of $470 million to $630 million for the period of 2016 through 2018
- Expect to maintain the Company's current quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1.00 per share annualized, through the resolution of the rate case
For earnings history and earnings-related data on InfraREIT (HIFR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!