Infosys Limited (INFY) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Increased 23% Y/Y
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Market Wrap: Americans Gain Wealth in 2013; Giant Grocery Deal; Bitcoin's Roots Exposed
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/6: (SKUL) (CMTL) (GOGO) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VMEM) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: U.S. Household Net Worth in U.S. Rose by $2.95T in Q4 - Fed
- Gap Inc. (GPS) Feb Comps Down 7% vs Est Up 1.1%
Infosys Limited (NASDAQ: INFY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.65 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novatel Wireless, Inc. (NVTL) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (HILL) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!