Infosys Limited (INFY) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Increased 23% Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Infosys Limited (NASDAQ: INFY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.65 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health Services Inc. (UHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c, Boosts FY Guidance
- Constant Contract, Inc. (CTCT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Guides FY In-Line
- Swift Transportation Co. (SWFT) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!