Information Services Group (III) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Information Services Group (NASDAQ: III) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $60.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $55.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Information Services Group (III) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Kingsway Financial (KFS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!