Industrial Services of America, Inc. (IDSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Oops, He Did it Again!... Greenspan Calls Bitcoin a 'Bubble'
Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.31, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $106.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.29 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Wet Seal, Inc. (WTSL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Miss; Guides Well Below the Street
- Powell Industries, Inc. (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Issues Light FY14 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!