Incyte (INCY) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $208 million versus the consensus estimate of $235.24 million.
2016 Financial Guidance
The Company has updated its full year 2016 financial guidance, as detailed below.
|Jakafi net product revenues||$825-$835 million||$815-$830 million|
|Iclusig net product revenues||$25-$30 million||Unchanged|
|Research and development expenses||$620-$630 million||$635-$660 million|
|Selling, general and administrative expenses||$285-$310 million||Unchanged|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Incyte (INCY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update