Incyte (INCY) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Incyte (NASDAQ: INCY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.02). Revenue for the quarter came in at $208 million versus the consensus estimate of $235.24 million.
2016 Financial Guidance
The Company has updated its full year 2016 financial guidance, as detailed below.
|Jakafi net product revenues||$825-$835 million||$815-$830 million|
|Iclusig net product revenues||$25-$30 million||Unchanged|
|Research and development expenses||$620-$630 million||$635-$660 million|
|Selling, general and administrative expenses||$285-$310 million||Unchanged|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Incyte (INCY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!