InVitae (NVTA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
InVitae (NYSE: NVTA) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.77), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.72). Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.28 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on InVitae (NVTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Instinet On Pandora (P) Preannouncement : "We Remain In Wait-And-See Mode"
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!