Impinj (PI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Impinj (NASDAQ: PI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.39 million.
Impinj sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.11, versus the consensus of $0.06. Impinj sees Q4 2016 revenue of $31.5-33 million, versus the consensus of $29.42 million.
“We delivered a strong third quarter, exceeding our revenue and earnings guidance. Revenue in the quarter grew 50% year-over-year to reach a record $31.0 million, driven primarily by accelerating demand for our endpoint ICs, followed by growing demand for our connectivity products. We view endpoint IC volumes as an indicator of market adoption and are excited by the broad-based demand we saw this quarter,” said Chris Diorio, Impinj co-founder and CEO. “We will continue investing in this massive market opportunity to enhance our leading market position and foster adoption of our platform.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Impinj (PI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!