Impinj (PI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Impinj (NASDAQ: PI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.39 million.
Impinj sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.11, versus the consensus of $0.06. Impinj sees Q4 2016 revenue of $31.5-33 million, versus the consensus of $29.42 million.
“We delivered a strong third quarter, exceeding our revenue and earnings guidance. Revenue in the quarter grew 50% year-over-year to reach a record $31.0 million, driven primarily by accelerating demand for our endpoint ICs, followed by growing demand for our connectivity products. We view endpoint IC volumes as an indicator of market adoption and are excited by the broad-based demand we saw this quarter,” said Chris Diorio, Impinj co-founder and CEO. “We will continue investing in this massive market opportunity to enhance our leading market position and foster adoption of our platform.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Impinj (PI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!