Impinj (PI) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Offers Q3 Outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Impinj (NASDAQ: PI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.31 million.
Impinj sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.01-$0.09, versus the consensus of $0.04. Impinj sees Q3 2016 revenue of $27.4-28.9 million, versus the consensus of $26.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Impinj (PI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook