Imperial Sugar (IPSU) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q4 Loss of 19c
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Bears Roar Back... Short Seller Schools Jim Cramer on Ambarella (AMBA)
Imperial Sugar Co. (Nasdaq: IPSU) reports Q4 loss of $0.19, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.4 million, versus the consensus estimate of $272.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- ABM Industries (ABM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Approves $200M Common Buyback; Announces Strategic Initiative
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!