Imperial Sugar (IPSU) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q4 Loss of 19c
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Imperial Sugar Co. (Nasdaq: IPSU) reports Q4 loss of $0.19, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.4 million, versus the consensus estimate of $272.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Beasley Broadcasting Group (BBGI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.08
- Digirad Corp. (DRAD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS to Strong Side; Acquires MD Office Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!