Imperial Sugar (IPSU) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q4 Loss of 19c
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Imperial Sugar Co. (Nasdaq: IPSU) reports Q4 loss of $0.19, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.4 million, versus the consensus estimate of $272.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Signs LOI to Sell Marriott Courtyard Seattle, Seeks New CEO
- Akorn (AKRX) Plans to File 10-K for FY15 on May 9th and Q1 10-Q on May 16th
- GSI Group (GSIG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!