Imperial Sugar (IPSU) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q4 Loss of 19c
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Analyst Sees Over 90% Downside in Tesla (TSLA)
Imperial Sugar Co. (Nasdaq: IPSU) reports Q4 loss of $0.19, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.4 million, versus the consensus estimate of $272.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Entegris (ENTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!