Imperial Sugar (IPSU) Reports Better-Than-Expected Q4 Loss of 19c
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil heads for big weekly gain after OPEC-fueled rally
Imperial Sugar Co. (Nasdaq: IPSU) reports Q4 loss of $0.19, 5 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $264.4 million, versus the consensus estimate of $272.96 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical (AXN) to Delay 10-K Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!