Immune Design (IMDZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immune Design (NASDAQ: IMDZ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.60), $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.71). Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Immune Design (IMDZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silgan (SLGN) to Acquire WestRock's (WRK) Specialty Closures and Dispensing Systems Business for $1.03B
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Acquire Nordic Cinema Group for $929M
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q