Immucell Corp (ICCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.00
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Immucell Corp (NASDAQ: ICCC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, versus $0.03 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.38 million, versus $1.96 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Immucell Corp (ICCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance