Immersion (IMMR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immersion (NASDAQ: IMMR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $27.7 million.
“We exited the quarter with a strong balance sheet and positive momentum as we expanded our customer base across the markets we serve. The opportunities in front of us continue to increase as haptics is being more broadly adopted than ever, across existing markets as well as new and emerging areas. Immersion’s foundation of innovation and the strength of our patent portfolio makes us uniquely positioned to lead and succeed in this market,” said Vic Viegas, chief executive officer of Immersion. “As we enter the fourth quarter, we continue to expect 2016 revenues to be in the range of $55 to $65 million, which we now anticipate generating bottom line results of a net loss between $11 million and $800,000 and between a non-GAAP net loss of $6 million and non-GAAP net income of $4 million.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Immersion (IMMR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Axis Capital (AXS) Approves $1B Buyback of Common Shares
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!