Imation Corp. (IMN) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.5 million.
Cash and short-term investment balance was $56.2 million as of June 30, 2016, down $6.8 million during the quarter, driven by primarily operating losses and, to a lesser extent, the remaining charges from the Company's restructuring and an unrealized loss on the Company's short-term investment portfolio.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Imation Corp. (IMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!