Imation Corp. (IMN) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imation Corp. (NYSE: IMN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.17), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.5 million.
Cash and short-term investment balance was $56.2 million as of June 30, 2016, down $6.8 million during the quarter, driven by primarily operating losses and, to a lesser extent, the remaining charges from the Company's restructuring and an unrealized loss on the Company's short-term investment portfolio.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Imation Corp. (IMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!