Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Raises FY Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.50, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.5 billion.
Illinois Tool Works sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.31-$1.41, versus the consensus of $1.38.
Illinois Tool Works raises FY2016 EPS to $5.56-$5.66, versus the consensus of $5.62.
"The ITW team delivered another quarter of quality execution and earnings growth marked by all-time record operating income and continued strong margin expansion driven by our Enterprise Strategy initiatives. In addition, continued progress in executing our pivot to growth in combination with our diversified portfolio of seven highly differentiated businesses allowed us to deliver positive organic growth in the third quarter despite a macro environment that remains challenging,” said E. Scott Santi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance