Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Raises FY Outlook
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.50, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.5 billion.
Illinois Tool Works sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.31-$1.41, versus the consensus of $1.38.
Illinois Tool Works raises FY2016 EPS to $5.56-$5.66, versus the consensus of $5.62.
"The ITW team delivered another quarter of quality execution and earnings growth marked by all-time record operating income and continued strong margin expansion driven by our Enterprise Strategy initiatives. In addition, continued progress in executing our pivot to growth in combination with our diversified portfolio of seven highly differentiated businesses allowed us to deliver positive organic growth in the third quarter despite a macro environment that remains challenging,” said E. Scott Santi, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!