Ignyta (RXDX) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.56
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ignyta (NASDAQ: RXDX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.56), versus ($0.49) reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ignyta (RXDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Interactive Brokers (IBKR) Misses Q4 EPS by 40c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!