Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 6.8%
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $119.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $117.93 million.
Comparable restaurant sales decreased 6.8% company-wide, comprised of a 6.5% decrease at Joe’s Crab Shack and a 8.9% decrease at Brick House Tavern + Tap;
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!