Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 6.8%
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $119.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $117.93 million.
Comparable restaurant sales decreased 6.8% company-wide, comprised of a 6.5% decrease at Joe’s Crab Shack and a 8.9% decrease at Brick House Tavern + Tap;
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ignite Restaurant Group (IRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!