Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICON) reported Q4 EPS of $0.33, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $88 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Cuts Price Target on Iconix Brand Group (ICON) to $28 Ahead of 2Q15
- Knowles (KN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Crane Co. (CR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!