Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICON) reported Q4 EPS of $0.33, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $88 million versus the consensus estimate of $83.56 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Maintains Guidance
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Pharmerica (PMC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!