Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Update on FY Guidance
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Iconix Brand Group (NASDAQ: ICON) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $88.9 million.
Iconix Brand Group sees FY2016 EPS of $1.06-$1.21, versus the consensus of $1.17.
- but trending toward the low-end of the range.
The Company expects full year 2016 revenue to be $3 million to $5 million below its previously expected estimate, which was at the low end of its $370 million to $390 million guidance.
(Consensus is $371 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iconix Brand Group (ICON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General Disappoints... Yet Again!
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!