Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Update on FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Iconix Brand Group (NASDAQ: ICON) reported Q3 EPS of $0.19, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $90.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $88.9 million.
Iconix Brand Group sees FY2016 EPS of $1.06-$1.21, versus the consensus of $1.17.
- but trending toward the low-end of the range.
The Company expects full year 2016 revenue to be $3 million to $5 million below its previously expected estimate, which was at the low end of its $370 million to $390 million guidance.
(Consensus is $371 million)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iconix Brand Group (ICON) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!