Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Iao Kun Group (NASDAQ: IKGH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.57 million, versus $21.87 million reported last year.
Rolling Chip Turnover (a metric used by casinos to measure the aggregate amount of players’ bets and overall volume of VIP gaming room business transacted, which is further defined below) for the three months ended June 30, 2016 was $0.9 billion, a decrease of 51%, compared to $1.7 billion for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
Outlook for 2016
For the first eight months of 2016, IKGH’s Rolling Chip Turnover was US$2.41 billion (an average of $0.30 billion per month), down 50% year-over-year, compared to US$4.80 billion (an average of $0.60 billion per month) for the first eight months of 2015.
Given the recent closure of three of its VIP rooms, the Company is now projecting 2016 Rolling Chip Turnover guidance in Macau of between US$2.5 billion and US$3.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iao Kun Group (IKGH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!