Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Iao Kun Group (NASDAQ: IKGH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.57 million, versus $21.87 million reported last year.
Rolling Chip Turnover (a metric used by casinos to measure the aggregate amount of players’ bets and overall volume of VIP gaming room business transacted, which is further defined below) for the three months ended June 30, 2016 was $0.9 billion, a decrease of 51%, compared to $1.7 billion for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
Outlook for 2016
For the first eight months of 2016, IKGH’s Rolling Chip Turnover was US$2.41 billion (an average of $0.30 billion per month), down 50% year-over-year, compared to US$4.80 billion (an average of $0.60 billion per month) for the first eight months of 2015.
Given the recent closure of three of its VIP rooms, the Company is now projecting 2016 Rolling Chip Turnover guidance in Macau of between US$2.5 billion and US$3.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iao Kun Group (IKGH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!