Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Iao Kun Group (NASDAQ: IKGH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.57 million, versus $21.87 million reported last year.
Rolling Chip Turnover (a metric used by casinos to measure the aggregate amount of players’ bets and overall volume of VIP gaming room business transacted, which is further defined below) for the three months ended June 30, 2016 was $0.9 billion, a decrease of 51%, compared to $1.7 billion for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
Outlook for 2016
For the first eight months of 2016, IKGH’s Rolling Chip Turnover was US$2.41 billion (an average of $0.30 billion per month), down 50% year-over-year, compared to US$4.80 billion (an average of $0.60 billion per month) for the first eight months of 2015.
Given the recent closure of three of its VIP rooms, the Company is now projecting 2016 Rolling Chip Turnover guidance in Macau of between US$2.5 billion and US$3.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iao Kun Group (IKGH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!