Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Iao Kun Group (NASDAQ: IKGH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.57 million, versus $21.87 million reported last year.
Rolling Chip Turnover (a metric used by casinos to measure the aggregate amount of players’ bets and overall volume of VIP gaming room business transacted, which is further defined below) for the three months ended June 30, 2016 was $0.9 billion, a decrease of 51%, compared to $1.7 billion for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
Outlook for 2016
For the first eight months of 2016, IKGH’s Rolling Chip Turnover was US$2.41 billion (an average of $0.30 billion per month), down 50% year-over-year, compared to US$4.80 billion (an average of $0.60 billion per month) for the first eight months of 2015.
Given the recent closure of three of its VIP rooms, the Company is now projecting 2016 Rolling Chip Turnover guidance in Macau of between US$2.5 billion and US$3.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iao Kun Group (IKGH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Continues to Work Toward CIBC Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!