Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Iao Kun Group (NASDAQ: IKGH) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.65), versus ($0.03) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $10.57 million, versus $21.87 million reported last year.
Rolling Chip Turnover (a metric used by casinos to measure the aggregate amount of players’ bets and overall volume of VIP gaming room business transacted, which is further defined below) for the three months ended June 30, 2016 was $0.9 billion, a decrease of 51%, compared to $1.7 billion for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
Outlook for 2016
For the first eight months of 2016, IKGH’s Rolling Chip Turnover was US$2.41 billion (an average of $0.30 billion per month), down 50% year-over-year, compared to US$4.80 billion (an average of $0.60 billion per month) for the first eight months of 2015.
Given the recent closure of three of its VIP rooms, the Company is now projecting 2016 Rolling Chip Turnover guidance in Macau of between US$2.5 billion and US$3.0 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Iao Kun Group (IKGH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) to Acquire Certain Materials Business Assets from Heraeus Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!