IPG Photonics (IPGP) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
IPG Photonics (NASDAQ: IPGP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.29, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $266 million versus the consensus estimate of $255.27 million.
IPG Photonics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.17-$1.32, versus the consensus of $1.21. IPG Photonics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $255-270 million, versus the consensus of $251.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IPG Photonics (IPGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share