II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Guides Q2 Modestly Above the Street
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IIVI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.35, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $244.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $220.04 million.
II-VI, Inc. sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.24-$0.29, versus the consensus of $0.23. II-VI, Inc. sees Q2 2017 revenue of $220-230 million, versus the consensus of $220.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!