IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
IHS Markit (NASDAQ: INFO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $724.6 million, versus $557.9 million reported last year.IHS Markit reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IHS Markit (INFO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boise Cascade (BCC) Misses Q3 EPS Views; Updates Outlook
- Bank of Hawaii (BOH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!