IDACORP (IDA) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reports Q1 EPS of $0.56, 6 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 206.7 million vs. $232.44 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDACORP Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Release & Conference Call
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!