IDACORP (IDA) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/05: (PTBI) (NLS) (TSLA) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reports Q1 EPS of $0.56, 6 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 206.7 million vs. $232.44 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EstÃ©e Lauder (EL) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
- Bellatrix Exploration (BXE) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Kellogg (K) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!