IDACORP (IDA) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/03: (MDR) (FNJN) (DRRX) Higher; (LAYN) (MNKD) (PLUG) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c; Domestic Comps Rose 2%
IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reports Q1 EPS of $0.56, 6 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 206.7 million vs. $232.44 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
- Tarena International (TEDU) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Q1, FY15 Revenue Guidance
- JD.com (JD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!