IDACORP (IDA) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
IDACORP, Inc. (NYSE: IDA) reports Q1 EPS of $0.56, 6 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 206.7 million vs. $232.44 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDACORP Sustainability Report Goes 'Above the Lines'
- China New Borun Corporation (BORN) Reports Q1 EPS of RMB0.61, Offers Q2 Guidance
- New York & Co. (NWY) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Comps Increase 1.8%, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!