ICU Medical (ICUI) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c, FY Guidance Tops Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ICU Medical (NASDAQ: ICUI) reported Q3 EPS of $1.35, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $97.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $93.04 million.
ICU Medical sees FY2016 EPS of $4.80-$4.90. ICU Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $375-380 million, versus the consensus of $372 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICU Medical (ICUI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street