ICU Medical (ICUI) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ICU Medical (NASDAQ: ICUI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.66 million.
ICU Medical sees FY2016 EPS of $4.45-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.43. ICU Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $360-370 million, versus the consensus of $362.24 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICU Medical (ICUI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!