ICU Medical (ICUI) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/06: (TXMD) (IL) (GPRO) Higher; (SB) (MIK) (CMG) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ICU Medical (NASDAQ: ICUI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.66 million.
ICU Medical sees FY2016 EPS of $4.45-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.43. ICU Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $360-370 million, versus the consensus of $362.24 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICU Medical (ICUI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; Comps Fell 2.9%
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!