ICU Medical (ICUI) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ICU Medical (NASDAQ: ICUI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.66 million.
ICU Medical sees FY2016 EPS of $4.45-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.43. ICU Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $360-370 million, versus the consensus of $362.24 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICU Medical (ICUI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!