ICU Medical (ICUI) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ICU Medical (NASDAQ: ICUI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.15, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $96.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $89.66 million.
ICU Medical sees FY2016 EPS of $4.45-$4.60, versus the consensus of $4.43. ICU Medical sees FY2016 revenue of $360-370 million, versus the consensus of $362.24 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICU Medical (ICUI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Supreme Industries (STS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!