ICON plc (ICLR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420 million versus the consensus estimate of $420.14 million.
CEO Ciaran Murray commented, “Quarter three was a strong quarter for ICON. Net business wins were $510 million, representing a book to bill of 1.21 and our backlog grew by almost 12% over last year to $4.25 billion. As a result revenue grew 6.4% over the same quarter last year to $420 million and earnings per share increased by 17% to $1.19. Our continuing success in winning business, growing our backlog and diversifying our customer base positions us well for future growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICON plc (ICLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!