ICON plc (ICLR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
ICON plc (NASDAQ: ICLR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420 million versus the consensus estimate of $420.14 million.
CEO Ciaran Murray commented, “Quarter three was a strong quarter for ICON. Net business wins were $510 million, representing a book to bill of 1.21 and our backlog grew by almost 12% over last year to $4.25 billion. As a result revenue grew 6.4% over the same quarter last year to $420 million and earnings per share increased by 17% to $1.19. Our continuing success in winning business, growing our backlog and diversifying our customer base positions us well for future growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ICON plc (ICLR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!